GoingVC is hiring a part-time remote Content Strategy Associate to join its rapidly expanding team.
The individual hired for the role will be primarily tasked with:
Developing GoingVC’s Content Strategy – GVC is currently in the process of building out a robust offering of content including email newsletters, blog posts, social media accounts, and other related communications. The Content Strategy Associate will be responsible for supporting the production and management of these campaigns and helping to develop GVC’s offerings over time.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include:
- Writing / creating content for newsletters, blog posts etc.
- Planning weekly / monthly schedules of content and executing on these plans
- Helping to manage GoingVC’s social media accounts (ie. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Working with other members of the content team to develop new content and media strategies for the medium-long term
** Note **
GoingVC is in the midst of a period of rapid growth, and thus, as with any startup, this role and its responsibilities are likely to shift and/or expand over time.
Who We’re Looking For
GoingVC is a fast-moving, quickly expanding startup, and can sometimes have the chaotic atmosphere to prove it.
With this in mind, successful candidates for the part-time Content Strategy Associate position should be able to check many of the following boxes:
- You do what you say you are going to do, when you say you are going to do it
- You are an exceptional content writer – and can prove this with blog posts, published articles, etc.
- You are very detail-oriented
- You are extremely social media savvy
- You’re comfortable working independently and remotely – and know what this feels like
- You have an entrepreneurial mentality and aren’t afraid to challenge varying ideas and opinions with your own
- You’re a clear, crisp communicator and value brevity in your conversations
- You have at least a minimal understanding of the Venture Capital field
- You are able to adapt on the fly and handle unforeseen developments with ease
- You are extremely polite and responsive – (this is super important, as you will be representing GoingVC in many different correspondences with VC investors and other professionals)
- You’re familiar with business productivity tools such as Trello, Slack, and Microsoft Office
Why Work With Us?
At GoingVC, you’ll join a growing team of ambitious entrepreneurs with a collective background that spans world-class venture capital funds, premier software firms, and well-known tech startups.
Moreover, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Be a prominent voice in the GoingVC community as you oversee and develop much of our outbound content
- Gain access to GVC’s extensive network of VC investors and industry professionals, and interact with them on a weekly basis
- Be a key driver of an early-stage startup’s growth and innovation, and make decisions that will be integral to GoingVC’s long-term development
- Sit in on weekly video chats and hangouts with investors at many of the world’s top venture capital funds
- Become a member of GoingVC’s growing alumni network which includes many young professionals entering the VC industry
- Gain invaluable experience as an early employee at an early-stage startup
…And much more!