GoingVC is a professional development program aimed at helping you take the next step in your venture capital career.
We started the program because – having come from venture capital backgrounds ourselves – we experienced first-hand how challenging and competitive of an industry it is to break into, and we wanted to be a resource for others as they attempted to navigate their own paths into the field.
Amount of participants who have venture capital positions within a year of completing the program.
Why Did We Build This?
We know that the VC job hunt is HARD.
We did everything you’re doing now…
- We asked (begged) for warm intros to VC’s
- We scanned every line of CB Insights newsletters
- We read every VC blog out there
- We built our investment thesis deck
- We got coffee with the best of them…
and eventually we were lucky enough to break through and develop our careers in
But because we know that if you’ve made it this far, giving up simply isn’t an option… we’ve created this program for you.
What Do We Offer?
The opportunity to meet and network with a multitude of VCs, industry leaders, and like-minded peers.
Access to VC job opportunities before they go public.
Coursework designed to give you a better understanding of the day-to-day and big-picture responsibilities of a VC.
Help in building your fluency in the “language of VC”.
A chance to refine your pitch of startups to the GoingVC Team and potentially invest real-world capital alongside other institutional investors
In Addition We Also Give You Access To:
- An archive of videos of conversations with VCs from previous cohorts
- A variety of live-online courses run by VCs, investors, and other industry professionals
- A personal headhunter looking to match you with suitable VC roles
- Exclusive access to GoingVC events and meetups
- A resume-checking service
- Mock interviewers to help you prepare for your latest VC interviews
- GoingVCs entire alumni network
Firms that have spoken with our previous cohorts